A deposit of $795 is due with the application. Full payment is due on March 1. For applications received after February 1, full payment is due within 30 days.
- If your child’s trip choices are not available, we will not charge your credit card.
- We accept credit cards for the deposit of $795 and accept check or credit card for the final balance.
- If, upon our review of your child’s Admissions Review Forms, the offer of a spot is withdrawn by Overland, a full refund of all payments to Overland will be made.
- If, at any point in the admissions process, we determine that you have provided incomplete, misleading, or false statements, we may withdraw the offer of admission and no refund of any payments to Overland will be made.
- The $795 deposit remains fully refundable until March 1.
- If you withdraw your child after March 1 (notice of the withdrawal must be made in writing), there are no refunds for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to: voluntary withdrawal, illness or injury, summer school, security concerns, or any other reason).
- If your child leaves a trip after it starts, there are no refunds for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to: voluntary withdrawal, illness or injury, dismissal by Overland (due to discipline, behavior, lack of fitness or motivation, etc.), security concerns, or any other reason. Any costs incurred by Overland related to an early departure are the sole responsibility of the parents.
As trip payments to Overland are non-refundable after March 1, we recommend that all Overland families purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance can be purchased directly from Overland through the Family Portal when paying your final balance. For more information and details about coverage please visit Trip Mate or call Trip Mate directly at 833-297-2255 and refer to Plan #F434B (please note: Overland’s trip insurance plan is only available to families with a U.S. address).
Trip Insurance for International Students
We recommend that all Overland families purchase trip insurance. If you do NOT have a U.S. address, feel free to contact us for more details. Canadian residents can sign up for a similar program directly through Trip Mate. For other non-US residents, similar plans can be purchased directly through Seven Corners.