A deposit of $795 is due with the application. Full payment is due on May 15. For applications received after May 15, full payment is due within 7 days.
- If your child’s trip choices are not available, we will not charge your credit card.
- We accept credit cards for the deposit of $795, and accept check, e-check, or credit cards for the final balance.
- If, upon our review of your child’s Admissions Review Forms, the offer of a spot is withdrawn by Overland, a full refund of all payments to Overland will be made.
- If, at any point in the admissions process, we determine that you have provided incomplete, misleading, or false statements, we may withdraw the offer of admission.
- The $795 deposit remains fully refundable until May 15.
- If you withdraw your child after May 15 (notice of the withdrawal must be made in writing), there are no refunds for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to: voluntary withdrawal, illness or injury, summer school, security concerns, or any other reason).
- If your child leaves a trip after it starts, there are no refunds for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to: voluntary withdrawal, illness or injury, dismissal by Overland (due to discipline, behavior, lack of fitness or motivation, etc.), security concerns, or any other reason. Any costs incurred by Overland related to an early departure are the sole responsibility of the parents.
Travel Protection Plan1
As trip payments to Overland are non-refundable after May 15, we recommend that all Overland families purchase trip insurance. We offer coverage through a Travel Protection Plan from Trip Mate. For more information and details about coverage please visit Trip Mate or call Trip Mate directly at 833-297-2255 and refer to Plan #F434B (please note: Overland’s travel protection plan is only available to families with a U.S. address). You can purchase this plan directly through the Overland Family Portal.
Travel Protection for International Students
We recommend that all Overland families purchase travel protection. If you do NOT have a U.S. address, feel free to contact us for more details. Canadian residents can sign up for a program directly through Trip Mate. For other non-US residents, similar plans can be purchased directly through Seven Corners.
1This advertisement contains highlights of the plans, which include travel insurance coverages underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company under form series T210 et. al. and TP-401 et. al. The Crum & Forster group of companies is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best 2020. C&F and Crum & Forster are registered trademarks of United States Fire Insurance Company. The plans also contain non‑insurance Travel Assistance Services provided by Generali Global Assistance Services. Coverages may vary and not all coverage is available in all jurisdictions. Insurance coverages are subject to the terms, limitations and exclusions in the plan, including an exclusion for pre-existing conditions. In most states, your travel retailer is not a licensed insurance producer/agent, and is not qualified or authorized to answer technical questions about the terms, benefits, exclusions, and conditions of the insurance offered or to evaluate the adequacy of your existing insurance coverage. Your travel retailer may be compensated for the purchase of a plan and may provide general information about the plans offered, including a description of the coverage and price. The purchase of travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service from your travel retailer. CA DOI toll free number: 800-927-4357. MD Insurance Administration: 800-492-6116 or 410-468-2340. The cost of your plan is for the entire plan, which consists of both insurance and non-insurance components. Individuals looking to obtain additional information regarding the features and pricing of each travel plan component, please contact Trip Mate, 9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO 64114, 1-833-297-2258, email@example.com,CA License # 0805270