A deposit of $795 is due with the application. Full payment is due on March 1. For applications received after March 1, full payment is due within 14 days.
- If your child’s trip choices are not available, we will not charge your credit card.
- We accept credit cards for the deposit of $795, and accept check, e-check, or credit cards for the final balance.
- If, upon our review of your child’s Admissions Review Forms, the offer of a spot is withdrawn by Overland, a full refund of all payments to Overland will be made.
- If, at any point in the admissions process, we determine that you have provided incomplete, misleading, or false statements, we may withdraw the offer of admission.
- $295 of the $795 deposit remains refundable until March 1.
- If you withdraw your child after March 1 (notice of the withdrawal must be made in writing), there are no refunds for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to: voluntary withdrawal, illness or injury, summer school, security concerns, or any other reason).
- If your child leaves a trip after it starts, there are no refunds for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to: voluntary withdrawal, illness or injury, dismissal by Overland (due to discipline, behavior, lack of fitness or motivation, etc.), security concerns, or any other reason. Any costs incurred by Overland related to an early departure are the sole responsibility of the parents.
Travel Protection Plan
As trip payments to Overland are non-refundable after March 1st, we recommend that all Overland families purchase a travel protection plan. For those students traveling abroad, Overland requires proof of trip protection, specifically medical evacuation coverage. We offer a travel protection plan from Trip Mate.
You can view detailed information about the plan from Trip Mate at www.tripmate.com/wpF434B or by calling Trip Mate directly at 833-297-2255 and referring to Plan #F434B.