A deposit of $795 is due with the application. Full payment is due on March 1st. For applications received after February 1st, full payment is due within 30 days. Please note:
- If your child’s program choices are not available or your child is placed on the waitlist, we will not charge your credit card.
- We accept credit cards for the deposit of $795 and accept check or credit card for the final balance.
- If, upon our review of your child’s Admissions Review Forms, the offer of a spot is withdrawn by Overland, a full refund of all payments to Overland will be made.
- If, at any point in the admissions process, we determine that you have provided incomplete, misleading or false statements, we may withdraw the offer of admission and no refund of any payments to Overland will be made.
- If you withdraw your child before March 1st (notice of the withdrawal must be made in writing), $500 of the deposit is refundable.
- If you withdraw your child after March 1st, there are no refunds for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to: voluntary withdrawal, illness or injury, summer school, security concerns or any other reason).
- If your child leaves a program after it starts, there are no refunds for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to: voluntary withdrawal, illness or injury, dismissal by Overland (due to discipline, behavior, lack of fitness or motivation, etc.), security concerns or any other reason. Any costs incurred by Overland related to an early departure are the sole responsibility of the parents.
We strongly recommend that all Overland families opt in to our trip insurance program. Overland’s trip insurance plan is only available to families with a U.S. address. As program payments to Overland are non-refundable after March 1st, trip insurance could help to protect you from the costs associated with unforeseen injury, illness or circumstances. For more information and details about coverage please visit Trip Mate or call Trip Mate directly at 800-888-7292 and refer to Plan #F434B.
TRIP INSURANCE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
We recommend that all Overland families purchase trip insurance. If you do have a U.S. address, please contact us for more details on our insurance program. If not, a similar plan can be purchased directly through Seven Corners.